Thursday, June 28, 2007

Pwese!

I have more video for you, but I am having trouble uploading it! (I will try again tomorrow) Brian and I have been talking about trying to catch Braden's very cute "pwese" on video and we finally did. We taught Braden to sign 'please' a long time ago, and now he can say the word. He usually says "pwese" and signs at the same time, which is adorable. It is hard not to give him your last grape when he asks so nicely!

On a side note, I am doing well. I have been inside these past few days due to the terrible humidity. I am getting a little stir crazy, so it is a good thing that tomorrow should be nice. Brian has been working hard on the last of the home-improvements. I haven't been able to help as much this time around. Brian has only two more weeks off this summer because he just accepted a position working as a "battery scientist"! He is very excited for the change. He needs a little break from teaching right now. It occured to me the other day that we are no longer a "teacher" couple as so many people like to refer to us.






Here is Brian working hard on the half bath! By the way, it looks great!

No comments: