Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Almost Done!

I am very very close to completing my summer graduate class. I can't wait! I am hoping to be all finished tomorrow. The final paper, that I have developed as a result of the class is about 30 pages. I am happy with it.



It feels like I updated this blog so long ago, but it has been about one week, that's not so bad! In the past week we had new carpet installed in our basement. It is so nice! I didn't realize how terrible the other stuff was until we had the new stuff. Also, Brian has started to tear out our bathroom. I took my last shower in our house today. I have some friends lined up for Braden and I. I guess Brian is going to use the hose! I am going to hang out for the next few days with some friends while Brian works on the bathroom. The only thing that will stay the same is the toilet! I can't wait to see the end result. I usually help with the home-improvements. I can be a bit handy, but this time I haven't been able to help much.



Here are some new pictures, I know that is what most of you have been waiting for!



















Braden needs a hair-cut, if you can't tell!

















So cute!























OK, this is Braden and I opening up his new toy, an Elmo tool bench in the midst of all the bathroom stuff. He loves it!




















Braden is very good with a spoon. This breakfast. He is not shy about asking for "more"

I leave you with some video of Braden...I know everyone will enjoy this!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Braden is so cute, we just love his wavy hair. Glad you are feeling well Liz and Brian good job(s) fixin your home.
Love you guys. Gpops