Monday, July 30, 2007

Waiting for the new baby

I am a little anxious waiting for this baby. I had Braden in less than 7 hours and I was concerned that this baby would come even faster. My doctor has reassured me that I should have enough time to get to the hospital and get an epidural even though Braden came quickly. (I loved having an epidural the first time, and I am not interested in going through labor with out it.)

I am uncomfortable and the weather is taking it's toll on me. I should have an exam at my appointment this week and then I will know better the progress that my body is making. I have my bag and Braden's bag packed. I hope that we will have news soon.

1 comment:

Leticia said...

Oh, the waiting period... I can't believe you're already there! We are SO excited to hear the good news! God bless you and the little one in these last couple of weeks!