Sunday, July 15, 2007

The bathroom is finished!

I have been away from the computer for a little while. We had some visitors and Brian has been finishing up the bathroom, so I have been very busy. Brian has finished the bathroom! It looks great! Every time I am in there, I can't believe it is our bathroom. The last finishing touch is a mirror and after it goes up, I will take some pictures to post.


We also had two visitors this past week. My friend Kate and her son Joshua stayed with us from Tuesday to Friday! It was so nice to visit and meet her little boy. He is 3 months old and is such a laid back little baby. He just played and talked to us. Braden liked having a baby around. He just keep saying "baby" and pointing to Joshua.


Braden is talking up a storm! He is saying everything that we say! I just can't believe my ears sometimes. Every morning we wake up to a little voice saying "mama" over and over again until I go and get him. He is also counting from 2-6. (he skips 1 for some reason) Reading is his favorite past-time. He wants to read every book we have. When we put him to bed we usually have to go back up after 20 or 30 minutes to remove all the books from his bed and tell him to lay down. He just says, "read book". It is really cute.

A few last pieces of information......

1) Tomorrow Brian will start his new job. We are both really excited. This is really a great opportunity for him.

2) I have been feeling pretty good. I have some days were I am very uncomfortable and others are just fine. I am having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions (the ones that don't hurt) and some cervical pains, but that is all normal.


Here are some pictures of Braden and Joshua. There are also pictures of Braden playing with Brian in the pool. Braden loves to splash around, especially with his dada.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Braden is so precious, we love his wavy hair. Brian someday we will let you play in the grown ups pool. Can't wait to see the bathroom masterpiece, glad it went well.
Love GPOPS