Thursday, June 07, 2007

Braden's Check-Up

Braden had his 18 month check up yesterday. He did relatively well. There is always a lot of screaming. He is in the 50th percentile for everything! I don't remember how tall he is but he is 26 pounds. He is really thinning out and getting taller. The words are starting to come quickly and he is getting a little more picky as an eater. I don't know if I have mentioned it on the blog before, but he doesn't like meat! This does make meals a bit more difficult. I have a vegetarian baby! We keep trying, but he usually shakes his head no! Braden does like many other food items, especially fruit, but meat does not top his list! The next time I take him to the doctor will be for his 2 year appointment! I can't believe that it is only 6 months away.

The doctor also asked me how I was doing and said, "well I guess I will see you next in August for the next baby". This next baby really needs a name. Brian and I have been working hard, but it is still going to take more time.

FYI--One more week of work after tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, Liz, I really don't care about all these things you tell us. Where are the pictures? I want to see Braden!

Just kidding--love to hear how things are going!

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

18 months already!? I can't believe it! How time flies! As for names, are there any family names you could pass on? A little Greg would be adorable! =)