Sunday, June 17, 2007

Summer Break!





















I can't believe it! I swear it doesn't look this big in the mirror! My mouth dropped after seeing this one! I was just told yesterday that I look great for 7 months pregnant! Were they lying?



On another note....Brian and I are very excited for our summer break! He has to go to his school for a few hours tomorrow and Tuesday but that is all! I had an unemotional last day at work. I still think it is going to take a little while to set in.





Braden is doing well. He is talking up a storm. These are his new words: walk, lawn mower, vacuum, bike, rock, waffles, more, cup, wagon, go and shoes! That is all that Brian and I can come up with right now. I am sure there are more. We are in the process of putting him in his new room and we hope that he will be sleeping in his bed by the end of the week. All of his clothes, diaper stuff, books and toys are moved so all we need to do is move Braden!

























3 comments:

Leticia said...

You look fantastic! Seriously! I wish I could have looked that good at 7 months :) And Braden's saying "waffles"? That's seriously impressive! Madisyn talkes up a storm (obviously, since she's so much older), but she's still working on "waffles!" She says, "Wackles." I slowly said it and asked her to repeat it the other day and she said, "wackafuls" :)

Elizabeth said...

Well, it is more like wassles:-)

Leslie said...

You look fantastic!