Sunday, June 03, 2007

Rainy Day

What a great rainy day we are having today. This morning, Brian attended the Parkville High School graduation at Towson University while Braden and I ran out the store. I forgot a few things while grocery shopping yesterday. Braden and I hung out and had a great morning. This afternoon we all took naps. (about 3 hours!) Right now Brian and Braden are spending time together while I work on some graduate homework, obviously, I am taking a small break!

Braden is talking a lot lately. He says "basketball" and is attempting to say his name. It is very cute. I will try and catch it on video, but that is not always easy.

I just wanted to tell everyone what a wonderful day we are having together and I hope all of you are having the same!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You are looking GREAT, and so happy too!! Your little guy is the cutest!!
I am going to paste this web page for you...
http://www.childbirth.org/articles/boyorgirl.html
It's a few questions and they tell you at the end by your answers what you will have! Just looks fun. Let me know what they say!
Love ya!

Jill

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi.. you look great. Love you, Angeline