Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween is here!

I had to teach today and the students were suprising calm for Halloween. Some of the students had costumes, but not too many. Afterwards I went to Jeanne's and she had a bunch of people over to hand out candy and eat chili. It was really nice. The girls were dressed up and Braden looked so cute. Braden was a dragon, Gabby was a puppy dog, and Bella was a kitten.




















































































Braden was so tired on the way home. He couldn't stay awake!

4 comments:

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

He's the cutest little dragon I've ever seen! =)

Leslie said...

I agree - he looks absolutely precious. I loved watching him toddle around in the video!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! Are we sure dragons are green.

Anonymous said...

Boy, I had a lot to catch up on. Braden is walking so well, and the video's are great. He is getting so big and strong - and all in less than a year. Isn't it amazing! Much love, and continue to enjoy this precious stage. Aunt Alexie