Friday, November 10, 2006

Sickie

Well, I have a sickie baby. He has a temp, and a cold and is very, very irritable. The past two days have been tough. I was up every few hours with him last night. It reminded me of when he was just a little itski. I was asking myself how did we made it through that. I am worn out and it was just one night!

I don't have any cute pictures of our sick baby. He is not exactly in the mood to take any pictures.

I know it has been a long time since I updated the blog. It has been pretty busy.
Here is a little update on us.

ME
I was in NYC last weekend with a friend that I work with. I had a great time. It is the end of the Quarter at work, so grades are due and we are just busy cleaning up and getting organized. I have a few projects for my graduate classes that have also been keeping me busy.

Brian
Wrestling season has started so Brian is gone more now. Between AP Chemistry and his graduate class, his time is taken.

There are days when I am not sure we are going to survive this year. Today is one of them, but it may be the sleep deprivation talking.

Well, Braden is sleeping and I think that is exactly what I need to be doing, otherwise this is going to be a very long night.


PS. About Election day, I wanted to add to the blog that day, but didn't. Still, this is what I wanted to say: We did cast our vote and hope that all of you did the same. VOTING is what keeps us free. This is how our voices can be heard.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm so sorry to hear Braden is sick! I know that makes everyone in the house miserable. I hope he gets to feeling better soon, and that you got some much-needed sleep!

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

Hey dear! It was great chatting w/ you yesterday, even though it was brief. I hope the little man feels better soon! Love you guys!