Monday, November 20, 2006

Spaghetti Night

Braden has been a little fussy when it comes to lunch and dinner lately. He loves his bottle, but when it comes to his jar of baby dinner, he is not into it. Tonight was his last straw! He said, mom, I don't want to eat this stuff, I want real people food. Mind you, I should be giving him table food, but that means I need to cook healthfully every night and with our schedule, that doesn't always happen.

So, of all nights to stop eating the jars of food, it was spaghetti night! What a mess. He thought it was so fun. He is growing up so quickly.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Braden- Grampa likes spagetti too, the more on my face the better it tastes.

Anonymous said...

BRADEN YOUR SO CUTE EATING YOUR BIG PEOPLES FOOD. I LOVE WATCHING YOUR BLOG YOU ARE SO SPECIAL.



LOVE, GRAMMA SOCKI

Leslie said...

I think Braden realized what he is missing! He knows now that baby food can't compare to the yumminess of spaghetti.