Tuesday, November 28, 2006

He is almost one year old!

This Friday is Braden's birthday. I can't believe it. I am not upset about him getting older. It is so amazing to watch him grow. Julia was here this holiday weekend and spoiled our little boy. It was so nice to have her here for so long! Brian drove her to the airport this morning. This weekend all of Braden's grandparents are coming to visit. Even his Uncle Jeremy will be here. I don't have much planned for Braden's birthday, just spending time together.

2 comments:

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

WOW! Crazy how fast a year flies by! I can't believe he's 1! Are you guys going to be in Rockford around Christmas at all? Hopefully we'll finally get to see eachother! Love you guys!

Elizabeth said...

Yes we are! I have been meaning to schedule a time where we can bring Braden over to meet you and your family! I will talk to you about it soon!