Monday, November 13, 2006

Still Sick

Braden is still not 100%. He didn't sleep well at all last night and was very crabby tonight. He falls asleep as soon as he hits the matress, lets just hope he sleeps throught he night. Since he woke up so often last night, I was a bit irritable while teaching today. My fuse was short and my students received the brunt of it. I think I scared a few of them from asking me any questions!

Anyway, here is our crabby, sick baby.







































2 comments:

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

Well I'm sure he's a handful, but he sure is a CUTE little sickie!! =)

Leticia said...

Liz~

Great to hear from you! Kate stole my comment :) I was going to say that he sure is cute for being sick! So great to keep up with what is going on with you, Brian and Braden. I am always jealous of how well you keep everyone updated! Too bad you're not closer so the two little ones could play together! Tell Brian we said, "Hello!"

Take care, dear!
Tiece