Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sleeping Baby



Last night Brian and I went to dinner in Baltimore. It was nice to get out for a little while. We met up with some friends for a while afterwards. We weren't out too late and Braden had fun with his baby sitter, Lyndsey. She is a student of Brians and loves to play with the squirt. I don't know what she did, but this little guy slept until near 9am this morning! I couldn't believe it! I kept going into his room in the morning to make sure he was OK just because I could not believe he was still sleeping! He must of hit snooze when his 5:15 am internal alarm went off this morning. I guess even babies like to sleep in on Saturday's every once in a while.

He is down for a nap right now and is sleeping with his feet in the air! I had to take a picture of it! We have a very sleepy baby today.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I adore pictures of sleeping babies. He looks like a little angel!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks! I love those pictures also. I am just always afraid of waking them up!

Lou-Lou said...

I had so much fun babysitting him that night! I am always willing to babysit when needed!!