Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Countdown to Halloween

I have to say, I have been waiting for October 31st since Braden has been born. I love, love, love Halloween. It is the weather, (even though it can still be 80 degrees here), the orchards, the pumpkin carving. Last year at this time, I was 8 months pregnant and waiting for my little pumpkin to come. I can remember shopping in Old Navy and looking at the little baby costumes wondering if I was going to have a boy or a girl and what I would dress my little one in for Halloween the next year. Well, the next year has come and I have had to hold myself back from buying TWO, yes two, Halloween outfits. I have bought a dragon outfit. It is too cute. We tried in on the day we bought it and Braden was all smiles. I was then looking through a costume magazine and saw the CUTEST Tootsie Roll costume. Brian helped me come to my senses (even though he though about it for a minute). Only one costume for Halloween this year. There are exactly 20 days until Halloween and I will wait in endless anticipation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, I am so happy that you are doing this. It means so very much to me. I look forward every morning to see what is next with all of you. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this to keep all of us close to you.

I love you!!!

Aunt Fran

Elizabeth said...

I love you too Aunt Fran! Thanks for checking!

Love,

Elizabeth