Saturday, October 07, 2006

Braden and his wagon

I am fortunate to be able to be with Braden much more than last year and it is wonderful. I am seeing his personality and motor skills develop. It is amazing to watch him learn and recall information. He talks to us with out saying a word and we understand him. I love it! Well, as I watch him grow, I have watched him find his favorite things. He will go into his toy box and pull out the same toy everytime. Another favorite of his is the wagon. He LOVES his wagon. If it is time to come inside and I have to take him away from his wagon, he cries and crawls to our back door!

He loves to play with the wagon, touch the wheels, and go for walks in it. We were on the deck the other day and he was so cute while sitting the the wagon. I do realize this is not the most exciting of videos, but I love it!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job videoing Liz. We just love THE LIP, as Brian calls it.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks! It is hard to put down the video camera or digital cameral! I can't help but take his picture!