Friday, October 13, 2006

It is finally cold

Well, there isn't any snow in Maryland, but is finally getting cold. There was frost on the cars this morning. You had to warm them up. I don't have a warm coat for Braden yet, so I dressed him in a few layers and added a hat for warmth.





I think the hat was holding his cheeks more than keeping his head warm!!!









Gabby goes to preschool on Monday, Wednesday and Friday so I have the two babies in the afternoon by themselves. I was able to get a few shots of the two of them. They are so funny together. Bella wants what Braden has and vice versa. I was able to get some video of Bella trying to get Braden's bottle, but do know that Braden has done the same to her.





Nice hair Braden!





He is still waking up: eyes are closed while drinking his bottle!




1 comment:

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

What a patient little man you have there, Liz! He certainly could retaliate, but it's sweet to see him just put up with Bella hanging all over him like that. Future lady's man?? =)