Tuesday, April 03, 2007

To the Aquarium we went!

This past weekend Jeff and Shelly came to visit. Braden had a very nice time with his grandparents. Friday night we all relaxed, as they had a quite a drive behind them. Saturday we were going to go to a local farm to see the petting zoo and some other attractions, but it turned out that they were not open yet. Easter weekend is the first weekend of the season for visitors. I am hoping to try again this next weekend. I know Braden would love to see the animals. Sunday morning we headed out to the Baltimore Aquarium. There wasn't much of a crowd, which was perfect. We were able to go right up to each tank without waiting and Braden was able to see so many of the fish on display. It was nice. You can't bring a stroller in so they have you check it and give you a backpack to carry the baby. Braden enjoyed his view on daddy's back. I decided that we should go to the aquarium in the morning so Braden could get his afternoon nap in, which is the most important one for him, and he was tired as we were ready to go. We took a quick stop at the Cheesecake Factory to grab some desert for later, which was delicious. Braden did not appreciate skipping his first nap, and made us quite aware of that in the afternoon.





















Braden and my water bottle.

















Braden, Mommy and Daddy.

















Us + Grandma and Grandpa Wysocki
















Braden checking out some fish.
















Braden munching on some animal crackers. Check out those cheeks. (Ignore Brian in this picture, he wasn't ready for the picture to be taken.)


Jeff and Shelly left Sunday evening to a crabby Braden Michael, but fortunately he wasn't inconsolable the entire weekend. He is 16 months old, what can I say!!!





As for me, I am feeling great. I had Brian take a picture of me, but he cut off the top of my head, so I will have to have him try again. I can't believe I am half-way through this pregnancy. It has been so fabulous this far. I have felt the baby kick and so has Brian. I completely missed the flutters that are supposed to happen first. I must have been teaching that day! :-) I am on spring break and go back to work next Tuesday so I should have a few more updates on the blog this next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes we had a fabulious visit,enjoyed every minute. Braden is such a joy- keep up the good work. Brian you may want to try being ready @ all time for pics.
Love M & D