Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Weekend

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. We did. My Dad and Juli came to visit Maryland. They stayed in Bethesda on Friday night and hung with Mel. They came up Saturday and we spent the evening with them. On Sunday we went to church and had a wonderful Easter dinner. I love being Polish. So much great food and wonderful traditions come along with it, and it is such a blessing to share those with Braden. I hope he grows to love the traditions as much as I do. If you aren't sure what I am talking about, Easter has traditional Polish dishes that make the house smell so wonderful.
Here are a few pics from the weekend.
We colored Easter eggs on Friday. Braden thinks they are a "ball".


So cute.
On Easter, after he ate lunch, we give him an Easter basket filled with plastic Easter eggs. Each egg was filled with one M&M. He had a great time opening each one.


The three of us. (I am so excited for there to be another one.)


Braden was making sure each egg was empty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a hansom boy, love how serious he was about openning his eggs. The family photo does you all well.
G Pops