Monday, April 30, 2007

So much to update!

Wow, it really has been a while since I have updated this blog. We have been doing really well. To begin, here is somewhat recent picture of me. My belly has grown this past week, or at least it feels that way, so I will have to get another one. I feel really good. Getting a good night of sleep could go little better, but I can't complain too much.




















There are not many days left of teaching for me. I have to say, I am ready to be done. I am home with Braden today, I just had so much to do that couldn't be done on the weekend. He seems to be trying to change his sleep schedule, but it is hard to do with my work schedule. He is waking up at his normal time, between 5am and 6am, but is very tired and wants to go back to sleep right away instead of taking a nap later in the morning. What I think his body is trying to do is sleep in and only take his afternoon nap. The hard part, is I have to leave the house at 6:30am when I work and 7am when I watch the kids so he just isn't getting a chance to sleep in. I am guessing that this will work itself out when my school year ends. I am also hoping that he will be sleeping in his "big boy" bed by the end of June also. Brian and I have set everything up in his new room and the weekend we did Braden was very interested in his new bed. He went into his crib and brought his blankets to put on his new bed. We took the hint and with some advice, went and bought a bed rail and tried to get him to take a nap in his new bed. It didn't work as well as I was hoping, so he is still in his crib.


Other than that, we have been outside so much. Braden has helped Brian and I weed, wash the cars, and we of course have played, played and played outside. Braden can't get enough of his wagon. I think he went for a ride in the wagon 4 times yesterday! He went twice with me and twice with Brian.


These are pictures of Braden hanging out with me in the house.









































These are picture of Braden outside with a roll of wrapping paper, really, who needs toys!

2 comments:

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

He's too stinkin cute! And you look WONDERFUL!!! How many weeks are you now? You're still tiny! Glad things are going so well! Love you guys!
~The Walkers

Anonymous said...

You look so great Lizzy! You really do look tiny. We need to see you guys soon! Tell Adi to get to planning, he is the little planner bee.