Thursday, April 05, 2007

A taste of next year

Being home these past two days has been wonderful. I am getting a little taste of what next year will be like. Braden and I have gone grocery shopping, and have played, played and played! He is talking up a storm. I think he said "floss" and "down" today. He sounds like he has said "outside" also. It is hard to tell. He just looks you right in the eye and babbles. It is the cutest thing. I have been trying to get in on video, but he just doesn't let me!

Here are a few snap shots from the past two days.



Braden loves to get his picture taken. This was the best smile I could get out of him.















Braden reading "The Tooth Book" by Dr. Seuss. This is one of his favorite books.


















This is Braden and his new ball. That is the one work that is unmistakable. He says "ball" all day long!


















"Thanks for my new ball mom. I love it!"






















This is Braden in the pillow case. He thought this was very funny.

No comments: