Thursday, April 19, 2007

Busy week

It has been a busy few weeks here. Brian and I have had a lot of graduate homework to do. Usually it is spread out enough that we are never overwhelmed by it, but this week, we both were swamped. We are all doing really well. I am glad that tomorrow is Friday. This weekend I plan on finishing Braden's new room. He won't be moving in for a while, but I want to slowly move his things over and have him get used to it. It was so much fun to go shopping for a new comforter and dresser. Brian and I put the dresser (an IKEA purchase, of course) together last weekend. I love that store. I am so excited that they have one in Michigan now. We can officially move back now. :-) I honestly don't know where else to shop because we go there for everything!

I have a two videos for this post. He can say "wawa" aka water. I tried to get him to say it in the bathtub, but I wasn't very successful. You will also hear his babble.

The blogger is not letting me upload any pictures right now so I will try again this weekend!




No comments: