Friday, December 22, 2006

Back to Michigan we go...

Wow, what a week. I am glad that it is finally Friday. We fly out tomorrow and are staying for a week in Michigan for Christmas. At this point, I am not up for traveling, again, but I know that as soon as I get there everything will be fine.

Braden is doing well. He is getting another tooth, but he seemed to deal with this one better than the rest. I took him to get his hair cut the other day. He screamed the whole time. He looks so cute now. They just trimmed up the back and around his ears.

Tonight we will be packing so I will make sure to post plenty of pictures when we get back from our trip.

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear liz, brian, and braden:

merry christmas! we just got your christmas card and have gotten on your blog to see your beautiful son. he is adorable! we pray for a healthy and happy 2007! hope to see you sometime in the next year!

love,
chad and rachel matthews