Thursday, December 14, 2006

My paper is in.....now I wait for the results.

On Wednesday I turned in my final paper for my graduate class. It was a huge relief to get that out of my hands. I really enjoyed that class and will be working with that professor next semester. I am taking and Independent Study class with her where I will be helping undergraduates in program planning and I will also be helping her with a Latino Health Fair. She is such an inspiring teacher. She loves what she does and has so much positive energy.

On a more somber note, my grandmother has passed away. She died Wednesday night. Brian and I will be traveling back to Michigan for the funeral on Saturday.

I know she is in a better place.

3 comments:

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

Liz, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma! Our prayers are with you guys! Give your dad my love & sympathy.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I didn't know you opened comments to us non-blogger people who don't have logins. Nice!

John told me about your grandma and your car issues getting there. I am so sorry. :( At least you were able to get your paper done so that you could get home to be with everyone during this time. We're thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth,

It was so nice to see you in Michigan on Dec 16th. I know it was not a good occasion, although - andy occasion is a good time to see you all.
I finally got back to the blog - and enjoy every minute of it. Lots of love to all of you. Aunt Alexie