Friday, December 01, 2006

Deja Vu


No, it is not Thanksgiving day, this picture was taken on Wednesday night, 11pm to be exact. I sent my lovely husband grocery shopping this week so that I could work on a paper and he came back, very proud....he got a DEAL! I asked for a small turkey breast to make Braden some dinner and he must have interpreted that differently and bought a 20lb turkey. Did you know they sell turkeys for .29 a lb after Thanksgiving day? Well, now you and I know! Since he did such a GREAT job at the store I decided he could find time to cook this lovely turkey. I wanted him to be able to claim sole responsibility for this one.


In the end, he did cook it and it tastes great! (Please note my use of the present tense, as we are still eating it)
Brian always finds a way to make me laugh!

No comments: