Tuesday, December 05, 2006

12 month appointment

I have to say, this last doctor appointment was the worst! Braden just was hit with one thing after another. In the past I have been unaffected by the shots, not completely, but Braden has recovered quickly so I have too. This time, he had to have his circumcision fixed. No cutting, but Braden is still uncomfortable. Then he had three shots! As he gets stronger, I have to hold him tighter, and it was hard to do today. Two shots went in his arms and one in his leg. Finally he had to have blood drawn. Before they did it by pricking his heel, this time they took his blood like they would take our blood! The first arm didn't work, so they had to switch arms! They had to poke around for a while also. That is what almost killed me! No tears on my part, but plenty on his!

He was so exhausted from the whole day that he feel asleep eating his dinner.

My poor baby!

FYI--I was wispering during the video, so turn up the volume for this one!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This video is hysterical! I like how his head bobs over right as you zoom in for the close up. John and I got a good laugh.