Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas Break

Brian, Braden and I traveled to Michigan for the Christmas holiday. It was nice to see everyone and be able to celebrate the time with our family. Braden was spoiled, as we expected. He was able to meet so many people and was very good during the trip. He traveled relatively well and slept well for the most part. We did have our days (& nights).....but that is also to be expected.

I don't have many pictures from our trip. We kept forgetting to get the camera out. These are pictures from Christmas day. Just in case you wanted to know, this is what we did on our trip: We had dinner and my dad & Juli's Christmas day and spent the evening at my Uncle Gregs. Christmas Eve was with Juli's family. The day after we saw friends of mine from high school (& I turned 27). The 27th we traveled to Brian's parent's house in Rockford and had a nice Christmas dinner. The next day we visited my pregnant friend, Kate, her husband Josh and her mom and dad. The next day Brian's aunt, uncle and four kids stopped by to say hi on their way from Chicago to Alpena and then it was back to my dad's where we stayed the night and fly out the next afternoon. I bet you are tired from just listening to that! I know I am tired from doing that!


Braden's new popcorn popper. He LOVES it. We had to hide it in the morning so he wouldn't wake up those still sleeping.


I really love this popper mom.


This is all of us playing Cranium on Christmas day.



Brian and I.



Grandpa and Braden.











We are back to work tomorrow. How the time flies!


P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
We wish everyone health and happiness in the new year!

3 comments:

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

It was SO awesome to see you guys & meet Braden. What a wonderful little man. You guys have done such a fabulous job raising him. I want to be just like you! =) Glad you had a safe trip home. Talk soon. Love ~Kate

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

oh, and I promise an update to our page soon too! =)

Leslie said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Braden! Glad to hear it was a good one!