Sunday, August 13, 2006

Our Vacation (Part 1)

Well, we are all back safe and sound from our vacation to Michigan. We had a very nice time. We stayed at my Dad's in Livonia for most of it. Over the weekend we attended Jeremy (Brian's brother) and Danielle's wedding in South Padre, Texas. We were really hoping to get a break from the Maryland weather, but when we got to Michigan, it was HOT, and when we got to Texas, it was HOT. Finally we returned to Maryland and it was nice weather! It is funny how things work! Well, Braden did well for a 9 hour car trip. We stopped a few times, and sang every song we knew to keep him from being bored. It is hard for a baby to sit in a seat for that long!

While we were in Michigan, Braden had fun swimming in my dad's pool. He also got to stay with Grandpa Krawczyk for the weekend when Brian and I traveled to Texas. Boy did he get spoiled! He was a good baby and slept well for his grandpa. He also spent lots of time with his nana. I know it must have been a treat since they don't get to see Braden as much as they would like to!




While we were trying to pack, Braden had fun! He is crawling on top of everything now. We bought a new kitchen table yesterday and he loved the box. He loved climbing on top it.

Here is Brian in my Dad's pool. I don't know what we would have done if there was no pool because it was hot while we were visiting.


Here is Braden catching some shade after a good swim!

Braden is sitting in my old rocking chair at Grandpa Krawczyk's house. This house is currently on the market. My Dad and Juli have bought a beautiful home in Plymouth!

This is Braden and me at my Dad and Juli's new house. Brian and I got to see it for the first time. Braden wanted my refreshment....how cute is he in his snoopy outfit!

No comments: