Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I am such a funny baby!

I am such a funny baby. I make my parents laugh all the time! Sometimes, after I go to sleep, they sit down stairs and laugh about funny things I did that day. I like to cry when I am crabby. I am really cute when I cry. There was this one time where I walked across the whole basement with my car (and very well at that) screaming. I was so upset, but I was so cute! My parents took a picture of me! Check it out.


I am such a funny baby. I like to laugh and giggle when my parents show me pictures of myself. I love when the take pictures of me and then show me. I like to crawl over to my parents when they have the camera because they show me the screen when they are done!



I am such a funny baby. I get stuck underneath my exersauser sometimes! (Don't worry, I get out eventually!)


I am such a funny baby. I like it when my parents put things on me that are too big! It is funny when they put their baseball hats on me. There was this one time when they put my mommy's sunglasses on me.







I have so much fun!
-Braden

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Braden you are such a card (joker)keep it up. You look so much like a little Brian did.

Leslie said...

Braden, you are such a happy baby! I like looking at your pictures just as much as you do. I especially liked the one of you underneath your exersaucer. And my husband and I agree with your mommy and daddy - crying faces are pretty darn cute.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Leslie! I love your site also! I look on it all the time. It seems like Sam never stops smiling!

Anonymous said...

I'm still laughing at the funny 'walking across the room screaming' photo, it just tickled me so much. Keep the photo's coming.