Sunday, August 27, 2006

Bath Time

I have been meaning to take some pictures of Braden taking a bath. Every time I am up there and he is having so much fun, I have forgotten the camera. Not this time! Braden takes a bath in the big tub now. He gets to play with toys and splash around after we are done washing up.

He loves, loves, loves his baths. We have come quite a ways from his first bath where he screamed the entire time. Julia is my witness to that.


GREAT BIG SMILE

I love baths!



How come my turtle keeps floating away?


Ok Mom, fishie and I are ready to get out now!

I love getting dried off! Can you see my top two teeth? They are getting so big!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!! What a precious little man you have! He is absolutly ADORABLE!! I can see both of you in him so much!

Anonymous said...

Ok that last post was me, Kate, but for some reason I can't log in so it shows up from me...love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Bath time is always a fun time at this age. Wow, his teeth are really showing up now. what fun.