Sunday, July 30, 2006

This Weekend

It has been a fun weekend! Brian came home from Philadelphia on Friday. It was great to see him after a week. Saturday we attended the Charboneau Family Reunion....Back to Philadelphia we drove! It was very nice to see everyone. Braden did a great job. There was a pool at the club where the reunion was held so we splashed around! Thank goodness Braden loves the water because it was HOT! It is hot today also.

We are waiting to be emailed some pictures of us at the family reunion so I will post them when we receive them! But for now, I took a few shots at home...



We haven't unpacked yet and Braden is finding so many things to play with!

This football is really fun to chew on! (He did not bite the end off.)


I love to eat yogurt with my mom!

My mom and dad know that I am really tired when I fall asleep while having a bottle!

No comments: