Wednesday, May 16, 2007

We are wireless!

Brian and I invested in new computers! It is so exciting to have them set up. Our computers were very old in terms of technology and we had been needing to update them. We also decided to get a wireless router and this past weekend I installed it. That was no easy task. I began Friday night, after 2 hours I became frustrated and went to bed. On Saturday morning, after 3 hours, we were wireless. I stayed somewhat patient until the end. I was frustrated, but it is kind of like having a baby. The labor sucks, but you don't even remember any of the pain afterwards because the baby is so wonderful. Being wireless is SOOOOOO wonderful.

Brian and I are in our last week of graduate classes for the Spring Semester. We are so very close to graduating, which will occur in January of 2008. We are so excited and have been planning that day for about one year now. We are also done teaching around the 15th of June. This next week we both have state testing and the seniors will graduate. We are both looking forward to the last day of school.
I am feeling great. My sciatic nerve is acting up much more with this pregnancy. I also have heart burn. That is so weird and uncomfortable. I can't image having to deal with this on a regular basis. I had heartburn with Braden also, but it was the last week I was pregnant. I was looking at the blog the other day and noticed that I am into double digits for days left! I only have about 13 weeks left, hopefully it is more like 11 or 12! We will just have to see.


Braden is doing well. He is almost 18 months and starting to act like it. The tantrums are much more frequent and intense. I have had to leave the store only once so far, and I hope to not have to repeat that event! Our little angel is becoming not so angelic! We still manage to take pictures of him when he is sweet as can be....












I spiked his hair up in the front. What a cute little smile. In this picture I think he looks a lot like my brother, Steve.









The swiffer is now Braden size!










Our nosey son is checking out the neighbors. They love it when he says hi to them!









As you know, Braden LOVES his wagon and his balls so he thinks they all need to be together when we go for a walk!


2 comments:

Leslie said...

I just went wireless, too, and you are right - it's wonderful! I don't know how I went 26 years without it.

Tantrums. stink. No other way to put it. But then they turn around and do the sweetest, cutest thing, and you forget all about the screaming demon they were just seconds before. Until the demon emerges again....

Can Braden come swiffer my house?

Anonymous said...

Braden you are so cute swiffing the floor for mommy and daddy. You are getting to be such a big boy.
Love Gramma