Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Boy or Girl?

Here are some pictures of my growing belly. The first picture was taken before work and the second was taken at home today. People are beginning to give me their opinions about whether it is a boy or a girl. I am getting mixed reviews. Any thoughts?

I also have some pictures with Braden. He likes to be in the pictures too! He is showing off.



By the way, he doesn't have clothes on because we just came in from outside where he was running through the sprinkler.





















6 comments:

Leticia said...

The one of you holding Braden... looks like a boy! I had a million people tell me that I was having a boy before Landon was born, and dangit, they were right! I even had complete strangers tell me (how wierd is that?!).

Elizabeth said...

I had the same thing happen with Braden. This time I am getting told about half the time that it is a girl and half the time it is going to be a boy. I guess it will be more telling when I get a little closer to my due date!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of you and Braden! Everyone said that I was having a boy by the way I was carrying...nope!

Anonymous said...

Boy or girl, you sure carry the baby fine. Glad you and THE baby are healthy. That little Braden sure loves the camera and is so cute. Glad you are doing well.
G POPS

Leticia said...

I just reread my comment and realized it sounded like I didn't want a boy, when infact that's what we were secretly hoping for :) Just thought I'd clarify that the "dangit" wasn't intended to sound that way. Glad you're doing so well!

Anonymous said...

Liz you look so pretty pregnant (well and all the time of course). Braden is SO cute, look at all that hair! Don't let him get any bigger before i can get out there again!

Love ya,
Auntie Julia