Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I can't believe it has been almost a week!

I can't believe it has been a week since I have updated the blog! I have been very busy with the end of the spring semester. I turned in my last assignment today and start my summer class next week.



We are all doing well here. This past weekend we did get a chance to meet with some friends for lunch on Saturday and on Sunday we attended a friend's baby shower. In between our outings, I was working on the two assignments that were due today. Having our new computers makes working on them much more enjoyable. I am no longer stuck in the basement on the computer, which is nice.



I have officially entered into my third trimester. I am two thirds of the way through this pregnancy and I still feel great! The baby is moving so much! The baby rolls and kicks me often. Brian and I are still working on names. I am guessing that when the baby is born, we will finally announce the name. It is probably going to take us that long to agree!


Brian has the camera tonight, so I can't upload any new pictures right now. He is at a banquet for some of his students. The teachers that attend have to be invited by a student. Only 15 teachers are invited every year and Brian feels honored.


These are two old pictures of Braden using Brian's leg as a pillow while watching "Baby Einstein", his favorite video.






No comments: