Monday, September 25, 2006

What a Weekend! [Friday]

Well, I have to admit, I was really nervous about taking Braden on a plane. I just was not sure how it would go. We flew to MI this past weekend for my dad and Juli's wedding! Braden really did well on the plane. I was suprised by how kind the people around us were also. I didn't want any cranky people sitting around us on the plane, and there weren't! He ate his Cheerios and drank is bottle and even slept a bit! For the most part, it wasn't so bad.

So I am exhausted after this weekend. We flew out Friday morning and arrived in Detriot (after an hour and a half delay at BWI due to a bomb scare). That night we had rehersal and then dinner. Before rehersal, Brian, my brothers, Colleen, and Melanie went to have our picture taken as our gift to our parents. They really liked it. Braden did really well that night at dinner. He had lots of rolls and watched every server that passed by.


















Uncle Steve, I love to follow you around.















I love to do the superman with grandpa!


















Uncle Steve and Braden.















My pointer belongs in your mouth grandpa!

















I am all dressed up for the wedding!

No comments: