Saturday, September 09, 2006

My days that don't include teaching!

When I am not teaching, I am watching two girls and Braden. It is a lot of work, but I do enjoy my time with them. Gabby is almost 3 and Bella just turned 5 months old. The 3 of them play together and it is so cute. Braden loves to follow Gabby around and Bella likes to follow Braden around.
I have been meaning to post some pics all three kids playing.





EXTRA
These are two pictures of Braden playing with himself in the mirror. Sometimes he smiles at himself. It is so funny to watch.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful boy Braden is, Brian & Liz you are doing good work with your son.

Leslie said...

Lizzie, I am definitely impressed with you. Not only are you teaching, but you are watching two little ones in addition to your very active little boy. I thought I was tired after watching Sam and Lily (the daughter of one of my friends). Hats off to you, Supermom!

Leslie

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth said...

Thanks Leslie!

It is busy and tiresome at times, but it is worth it. I am still getting used to the schedule of working and then watching the kids. It is hard to stay organized at work, plus I was really starting to like staying home at the end of this summer. Braden and I were having so much fun!