Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Wedding [Saturday]

On Saturday my dad and Juli were married. It was very nice wedding. The weather was perfect. No rain! :) The wedding was held at Green Meade in Livonia. Mel and I were asked to do a reading. My brothers and Brian stood up along with myself, Mel and Colleen. Mel and Colleen walked their mother down the isle.

Braden kept us busy on Saturday. He didn't stay dressed up for very long. He also was a bit picky about who could hold him that day. Sometimes he will go to anyone anywhere, but then there are the other days where mom is the only person who seems to make the crying stop. I love that little guy, but after holding an extra 21 lbs all day my back was sore! Braden got a lot of attention that day and loved every second of it.












Dad, Steve, Tom and me.














Me and Mel.











Mel, Colleen and Juli.










Grandpa and Braden.










Mel, Colleen and me.

5 comments:

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

Liz you look so beautiful! I'm SO happy for your dad & the new Mrs. Wysocki. Tell your dad that I send my best & am thrilled for him! Braden looks absolutly precious all dressed up like a little man! I can't wait to meet him...one of these days. =) Oh, and p.s. I am 14 weeks today.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Kate! Actually Juli will now be a Krawczyk!

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

oh duh! YOU'RE Wysocki, not them...my bad! haha!

Anonymous said...

Lizzy, You do look beautiful and Brian is looking very svelte but the stars are your Daddio and Juli. Congrats Mr. K and Juli! All the best from your favorite romanian.

Elizabeth said...

I love romanians!