Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My first steps!

Well we knew it was going to happen soon. He has been walking very comfortably holding on to only ONE of our hands. Today, it happened. Braden has been extremely close to walking. He even a step, of course when we weren't watching, but today, today was different. Today in the kitchen while I was cooking dinner, Braden and I were practicing his walking skills. He usually gets unsure when you let go, but today, he took a few steps. I was so excited. I cheered him on and he laughed after he fell to the ground! Brian was able to see these steps when he came home from work! Braden performed his amazing new skill AGAIN for his daddy!





Hey, I am pretty good!







Look at me standing on my own!




I don't know about this. I think I am going to have a seat!





I think I like to play on the ground best.




Giggle, Giggle!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Braden!! The photos make Braden appear to be dancing. Liz is that how you cook, doing little dances? You sure have a very happy son. Keep up the good work. Love G POPS

Elizabeth said...

Thanks!