Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Vitamins

This morning Braden says to me, "vitamins mama, Braden vitamins. Put it on table in room." Now Braden doesn't take vitamins but I do so I thought he was asking for one of mine. I showed him the bottle and told him that they were for mommy and didn't taste good if you chew them. He didn't seem satisfied by any of this information. He was still frustrated so I pick him up and am getting ready to explain again in some other manner and then he points to the M&M's on the top of the fridge and says with a smile, "vitamins mama." I then smiled back and said, "what are those Braden?" He laughed a bit and said, "ummm, chocate." (He leaves out the 'l')

This is a first, trying to trick me for chocolate.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smart little boy you have there Liz. Did he get the vitamin?
Have a great day.
Love Jeff

Elizabeth said...

No he didn't get the vitamin. (It was 7:30 am.) :-)

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

What a little smarty pants! That's unbelieveable! Happy Easter. Glad you guys had a good time. P.S. Love the new layout!

Anonymous said...

So the kiddo thinks M&M's are vitamins!

A boy after my own heart. He wouldn't have to trick me. I'd say sure, and Grandpa will have some of those too!

:o)

Anonymous said...

so cute! and clever. miles and i were laughing about this story :)

-j9