Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just a little something

Here are some pictures that I have recently added to our collection. And what a collection it is becoming!

Our latest hair cut. The girl was new and it didnt' turn out all that great, but I FINALLY had my camera with me.

Sweet smile.


I want the camera mom!


She loves to "crawl" on me.

This is a video of Braden very excited to eat some cookie dough. As soon as I got the camera out he clammed up a bit, but you still get the idea. I love the part where he is distracted by his reflection in the bowl.




2 comments:

Leslie said...

I've been browsing through all of your pictures - Braden is as handsome as ever, and I cannot get over Reese! I know when I saw her she was only a couple of months old, but she has changed so much! And I love the conversations you have with Braden, Mama Socki!

Peter said...

What?! We get cookie dough if we wear the right shirt? Next I come over...