Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Dinner for Cindy, Peter and Corbin

We are getting ready to send off our good friends. It is sad, but we are able to spend a lot of time together lately. This past weekend we had dinner with some other couples that also wanted to say good bye. These are pictures of all the babies playing together. (Corbin was sleeping and I just realized that I didn't get a picture of him.)

Corinne and Reese



Braden and Preston




Corinne, Braden and Preston at the train table.


Extra Pictures:





Braden wearing Daddy's shoes. (I think we have all done this!)






Sitting together in the sun one morning.






Chew, chew, chew. Drool, drool, drool. I can't wait for the second tooth to come up!






Me and my girl.





Reese with a big smile.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures.., they are both so amazing! Love, Angeline

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful children. Thanks love Mom & Dad

Lou-Lou said...

Aww they are so cute. Reese got so big! Last time I saw her she wasn't even sitting up yet! Hope all is going well :)

Lindsey

Lou-Lou said...

Aww they are so cute. Reese got so big! Last time I saw her she wasn't even sitting up yet! Hope all is going well :)

Lindsey

Lou-Lou said...

Aww they are so cute. Reese got so big! Last time I saw her she wasn't even sitting up yet! Hope all is going well :)

Lindsey