Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Update

We are all doing well here. We are all tired, except Braden, he sleeps great! Reese is up every 3 hours or so and sometimes she stretches a bit at night, but she is going through a growth spurt so every 2 hours she calls for me. I took her to the doctor yesterday for her 2 week appointment and she is doing just fine. She is just over 9 lbs. now and is getting stronger every day. She still is very sleepy, but is now waking up to eat on her own.

I am tired. I just wish Braden would sleep in, but I have been saying that ever since he slept through the night. His internal clock goes off at 6 am. It doesn't matter what time he goes to bed, 6 am is it! He usually comes into my room in the morning and says, "breakfast" and I put him back in his bed for another 20 minutes or so. I then try and muster up the energy to start the day.

I am very thankful for coffee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad all is well with Reese. Sounds like your little ones are getting the best care and lots of love.
Love you guys Jeff

Leticia said...

I know how you feel! As you know, eventually you'll have both sleeping through the night and you'll feel well rested everyday :) Glad to hear that Reese is healthy and doing well. Can't wait to see more pictures!