Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sonogram

We had our official sonogram last Thursday. Everything went well. I will hear from the doctor at my next visit the results. They were checking the size of the baby, all the organs, etc. They will let me know if there is a change in my due date at that time. Brian and I were able to see our little one moving around. They baby moved his/her arms and mouth. We were able to see the spine, eyes and nose.

I know that Braden will be happy to have another kido in the house. He LOVES playing with other kids. He cries when we leave Jeanne's house. Gabby and Bella just make his day!

Brian is currently wrestling at a tournament. I hope he does well. Braden and I won't be in attendance. I wanted to watch, but it is not close and it is going to be extremely crowded. I sent him with the camera so I will hopefully have some pictures.

I will get a new picture up of me soon!

No comments: