Monday, March 05, 2007

I feel good again!

I have made it completely out of the uncomfortable part in the beginning of pregnancy. No more sickness and tiredness. It was SO hard to be sick and tired with a little guy! I barely made it to his bed time certain nights! Now that I am in that 4th month, I feel good. My belly has started to show and it reminds me how much I love being pregnant. Everyone knows at my school that I am pregnant which also provides some relief. I don't have to worry about looking pregnant anymore. I was finally able to talk to the principal at my school today and tell him about our good news. I had a hard time telling the principal at my school for two reasons. The first is that he was very busy these past few weeks and every time I stopped by his office he was unavailable. The second is that I knew he would ask me what I am doing about next year. I told him that I will not be back. I have had a hard time coming to terms with not working for a little while. You work for so long to build a career and it is a weird feeling to stop. Don't get me wrong, this was part of our plan; have another baby and I would stop working for a little bit. It is just a life change.

I will get a picture of my growing body up soon. Next week I have another doctor appointment. The week after that we have our official sonogram. I am excited for that. It is always amazing to see the baby move around and not feel it. I should be feeling some movement soon. They say in the second pregnancy it is easier to feel the movements. There have been times that I thought I felt those butterflies, but I wasn't sure! It is still early, I am sure it will happen soon.

Tomorrow I take Braden for his 15 month shots. I will give you an update afterwards on his weight and height.

2 comments:

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

YAY! I am SOOO glad to hear you are feeling better! And I'm sure it's such a weight off your shoulders to be able to let your principal know. I am sure they're bummed to be losing such a wonderful teacher!
Can't wait to see pics of you! Talk to you soon.
Love ~Kate

Leslie said...

How did Braden do at his 15 month appointment?