Monday, March 19, 2007

Braden's Version of "Please"

Despite this cold weather, everyone is doing well. I am feeling great. I had a doctor appointment last Thursday and everything looks good. I am officially 6 lbs heavier but feel wonderful. I will get another picture up soon. I am sure my belly is a little bigger now, but Brian and I don't always notice right away. I still haven't grown out of my clothes yet, but that is just around the corner. I have been feeling little movement which is very exciting.

Brian is wrestling in a tournament this weekend. Yes you hear me correctly, HE is wrestling. He entered this same tournament 2 years ago, and it was the first time I have ever seen him wrestle. It was fun to watch, but I am not much of a wrestling fan. Plus, that gym smelled so bad, it was hard to stay for too long. I am going to try and snap a few pictures of him wrestling this year to share. It should be sight. I will also snap a few pictures of him unable to move the next day, which always humorous!

Braden is doing well. We taught Braden to sign "please" a while ago, and he is very good at it. You are supposed to rub a small circle on your chest, but Braden has a different version. He signs "please" by rubbing his belly. It is so funny. I was making dinner the other day and we were able to get him to sign for the camera. I also have a video of him saying "ball" and other things that you need a professional baby translator to understand. Hope you all enjoy!






4 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh, too cute! I love the video! It reminded me so much of Sam. He signs 'please' by tapping on his chest instead of rubbing his hand in a circle. (Or he just says it OVER and OVER and OVER again). Ahhhhh!

And why do these children love to stick things in OUR mouths?? :)

Leslie said...

Hooray! Last night, I couldn't watch the second video for some reason, but it worked this morning. I love Braden's sweet little voice as he says, 'ball.' And he is too cute when you ask him to say please! He is tapping his fingers on the couch, like he is debating whether or not he should listen to you and say it. He is so precious!

Leticia said...

He is so stinkin' adorable! I wish you two lived closer so that he and Madisyn could play! I hope you're feeling well, you sure look great! I'd love to see more tummy pictures. Tell Brian we said, "Hello! And good luck this weekend!"

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

Brian's wrestling, huh?? I love it!! I look forward to the pics! I have to agree with Leslie, Braden tapping his fingers on the couch when you ask him to say please is just hilarious!! I love it!