Saturday, August 27, 2011

Another lost tooth and rainy day fun

Braden lost his other front, bottom tooth! It happened while he, Reese and Brian were playing around. All the sudden, we were all searching for a little tooth in the carpet! Reese found it and the tooth fairy came that night!

We have also had some rainy weekends, which has been nice. I like the rain. I love to curl up on the couch and watch a movie or bake cookies. It has also given Brian and I some time to focus on getting the baby's room ready. We are not there just yet, but we are getting closer. I have to finalize some details at work and we need to move a few more things around the house. When all that happens, maybe I will sleep a little better, or not! It is not exactly comfortable to sleep with this large belly!


Reese as a robot.


Braden & Reese.




Can you see the whole?


It is a little easier in this picture!


"Fishing" on a rainy afternoon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures -- that hole has got to be useful for eating some type of food!

Much love,
the old guy