Saturday, August 27, 2011

33 Weeks Pregnant

Here I am at 33 weeks pregnant. Everything is moving along just fine. The baby is VERY active. I still think the baby is a girl. We have a girl's name picked out but still haven't thought a boy's name. We seem to get closer, but then we change it. We didn't decide on Reese's name until she was born, so maybe it will be the same this time around. I am going to the doc every two weeks at this point and hope to work up until week 39. I guess we will just have to see how I feel.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful Lizo!

Much love,
Dad

Alexa Kane said...

Elizabeth, You are marvelous, and beautiful! We are so happy for you, and your family is growing so nicely. We are so proud to be a part of your family. we do hope to be able to visit sometime...Not too close to the baby, we'll check first.

Life is going like a roller-coaster just now. Hopefully it will slow down soon!

Love you all, Aunt Alexie