Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkins

I carved the pumpkins this year. The truth is I am much faster at it than Brian and I usually have to help him out. No worries, I LOVE pumpkin carving. The spider didn't turn out quite as good as I wanted.





These are just some extra pictures I took of Reese today while Braden was still sleeping. The funny thing about Reese is all she wants to do is read. You could have all kinds of toys in a room but if she found a book that is all she is interested in. Brian and I have to work together when reading her books because you will just drive yourself crazy reading the same one over and over again!

Here she is bringing me another book to read.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the picture of that little girl with pigtails!

And an excellent job on the pumpkins! Better work than I ever did, that's for sure!

Much love,

The old guy!

Unknown said...

We love how you carved the pumpkins, very artistic!

Cindy said...

Reese's pigtails are so cute! Her Halloween shirt is cute too :) It cracks me up to hear you talk about how much she likes to read. Liz, the pumpkins looks awesome! We miss you all!

-Cindy