Thursday, April 10, 2008

What a beautiful day!

It is starting to get warm here in MD. Today is about 68 and BEAUTIFUL. We went to the park to play. After lunch we blew bubbles for a while. It is hard to get Braden back inside on these kinds of days. I will say, "let's go have lunch" thinking, he LOVES to eat, so that will entice him, but no. He will respond, "No mama, no lunch. I stay here and play!" I love to be outside too so I am glad he enjoys it.

A little update on Reese: she is crawling and is good at it. She is moving all over and now all I hear is, "No Reese, that's MINE!" Or, "Reese, go play over there!" She just smiles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really can't believe Reese is 8 months old already!! It seems like just yesterday, doesn't it?

We had wonderful weather here for the last 5 days or so. It's been great to feel that warm sunshine on your face! Now it's suposed to be back into the 40's for the weekend. I guess at this time of year we'll just have to take what we can get.

I love reading these messages! I check it everyday to see if you've updated yet.

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Sure is good to hear Reese is testing her independance already. She and Braden will be great fun this summer, enjoy them. It's wonderful how Braden enjoys being outside instead wanting to be tuned to a TV, great job guys. We're jealous of your weather but ours has been good from a Michigan stand point. The seasonal changes are just fantastic.
Love Mom & Dad