Friday, April 11, 2008

Reese and Braden

Funny story.

I have been feeling a little cooped up lately, so this morning I rounded up the kiddos and headed out the door to grab a coffee and a donut for Braden and I to share. He loves my sweet tooth! Anyway, everyone is dressed, I have turned off all the lights, locked the door, etc. We are walking out and Braden says to me, "mama, I need ...." (I couldn't understand the fourth word.) I turn back and look at him and say, "what do you need baby?" He repeated, "mama, I need shoes." He didn't have any shoes on! We both had a good laugh. I guess I really needed a coffee after all!



Here are some pictures. Reese playing basketball Braden catching a little Sesame Street
Reese and a big smile. (This is a common occurance)
You can see her two bottom teeth if you look closely

Just being cute.

Braden likes to listen to my iPod. He thinks it is pretty cool. I took Braden and Reese for a run yesterday and so Braden was able to play with my iPod after I was done. He will sing and dance to the music.

2 comments:

Lou-Lou said...

Aww..they are so cute and getting so big! Last time I saw them Reese couldn't even sit up by herself! I wil be home may 15th so if you need a babysitter anytime just let me know :) Hope everything is going well :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute kid!

Actually cute kids!

Can't wait to see that smile in person!

Much love,
the old guy