Friday, February 01, 2008

So much to say

Brian


Brian has been very busy at work. He has been working on two big projects that have ASAP deadlines. Besides work, this is Brian's favorite time of year: Tax Season! He loves doing our taxes and he did them in record time this year.


Lizzy

I have been enjoying my time with Braden and Reese. I have also decided to update my resume and start searching for a part time job. I am looking for something that will be flexible with its hours so that I am still able to spend time at home, but I have something else to call my own.
I have also begun a search for a school for Braden next year. There are preschool programs for 2-3 year olds. They are typically 2 days a week for 2 hours. He asks to go to school, so why not! I think he would love it. Finding a school close is the difficult part. I think I have some leads but am still searching.


Braden

Braden's language skills have really taken off. He is talking about everything and doing it quite well. His memory is also exceptional. He knows locations without us telling him where we are. He also remembers out outings well. We all went to Friday's for dinner a few weeks ago and he keeps asking to "go to dinner". We also bought him a "Thomas the Train" potty, but he isn't too interested just yet. He has humored me a few times by sitting on it, but he still prefers the diaper. (He can also count to 10 in Spanish!)


Reese

Reese is sitting up very well. She is reaching for EVERYTHING now. She is still nursing wonderfully and growing, growing, growing. I just can't believe she is almost 6 months old. She is eating all the veggies now and has started on the fruits. She loves to be around Braden. I just love the way she looks at him.



Also, Cindy and Peter had a baby boy January 30th at 11pm. Corbin Brady Neorr was 8lbs12oz.

We are going to head over there either today or tomorrow to meet their new addition.

2 comments:

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

School for Braden? Already? No, I can't believe that's possible! It seems like you were just telling me, worried I'd be upset b/c you'd be prego for my wedding...how time flies! And how adorable he is!!

Anonymous said...

The kids are growing so fast and are so happy, is there a way to keep them small for a little longer. Keep up the good work! Congrates on your taxes Brian.
Love Mom and Dad